Friday, June 17, 2011

Left for ages...Dusts all around....

Before i begin my post....An apologize for everyone.HAHA....Glad tat it isn't expired yet....
Most of the people will like to have their own blog.....BUT, there's something that you must know!!!
Don't ever try to blog even you've the thoughts but not the time....LOL...
This blog was born on 241211.....and the third post is on 170611.....SHOCKED???

Before this....some of my friends was asking me " Hey Klein, u're still hanging on the 2nd post one rite...?"
I answered "YEAH...haha...*kinda awkward actually*"

It was 2 something at night right now...considered quite late already.....And YES, I'm dead beat....
Form 4....quite a busy life with hectic schedule....BUT there are still some ways for us to enjoy it....
Maybe many of us are not putting much effort on it.Anyway..I really hope that we can change.....
And I KNEW that most of you are the "POSITIVE TYPE"....KEEP IT UP!!! =]
AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL ROTTING.....BUCK UP...!
Currently studying in 4 CENGAL...
Itz a "LIVELY CLASS" with many new classmates....ENJOYING IT all the time...
I guessed u all won't want me to share our interesting stories here huh? (^(0o)^)

Quite busy with KOKO activities.......Have been interviewed on 180611.... oh yeah!!! 
IT was THE INTERACT INTERVIEW.....the average time used to interview the interactors of Form 4 was 20mins++ Mine was 30mins++ 
The time passed quite fast actually and feel so happy that I didn't suffer much in that room....I heard that one of us was interviewed for 40mins++...I was like...WOW...haha.
LUCK$ for everyone....Hope that we are still a peaceful and blissful club as ever after this!
INTERACT ROCKSSS!!!<3 

Going to attend a Scout activity aka Khidmat Masyarakat later....carpooling with a friend....He's goin to fetch me at 10.25am....The activity will last for 2 to 3 hours i tink...HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE ?
Jz decided to tag along to Tanjung Laboh campsite with some friends to check out the place and do some arrangements for our activity which will probably held on NOV.

Stay TUNED...  =]



No comments:

Post a Comment